Vol. 2 Nbr. 4, October 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Designing sustainable transportation policy for acceptance: a comparison of Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
- European transport policy--a historical and forward looking perspective.
- Harmonisation and convergence? National responses to the common European transport policy.
- Impacts of institutional change on urban transport policy in Rome: an update.
- Innovation without change?
- Introduction: the stakes of transport policy in social science research.
- Transport policy and policy research: some concluding remarks.