Vol. 3 Nbr. 4, December 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Biotechnology policy convergence in continental Europe? Political institutions, problem framing and learning.
- Explaining restrictive ART policies in Switzerland and Germany: similar processes - similar results?
- Regulating biomedicine in Belgium and France: neighboring countries, diverging policies.
- Policy learning in policy domains with value conflicts: the Austrian cases of abortion and Assisted Reproductive Technologies (1).
- Advocacy coalitions, policy-oriented learning and long-term change in genetic engineering policy: an interpretist view.