Vol. 4 Nbr. 2, June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Between corporatism and lobbyism German welfare associations in transition.
- Introduction: moving bulky goods. How new ideas and partisan politics are transforming the German welfare state.
- On the horns of a dilemma. The imperative of a grand coalition is risky--especially for the Social Democrats.
- On the way to social investment? The normative recalibration of the German welfare state.
- Reforming the welfare state in times of grey majorities: the myth of an opposition between younger and older voters in Germany.
- Reframing social policy: from Conservatism to Liberal Communitarianism.