Vol. 5 Nbr. 1, March - March 2009
- Health policy and marketization: introduction.
- A long farewell to the Bismarck system: incremental change in the German health insurance system.
- Economization and marketization in the German healthcare system: how do users respond?
- Health governance in the aftermath of traditional corporatism: one small step for the legislator, one giant leap for the subsystem?
- Commercializing German hospital care? Effects of New Public Management and managed care under neoliberal conditions.
- Federalism and the 'new politics' of hospital financing.
- The private health insurance: demarketization of a welfare market?
- Institutionalized healthcare reform in Germany? Error correction or political strategy?