Vol. 6 Nbr. 2, June 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: evidence-based policy: a concept in geographical and substantive expansion.
- Adversarial policies and evidence utilization: modeling the changing evidence and policy connection.
- Evidence, learning and intelligent government: reflections on developments in Scotland.
- The politics of evidence-based policy-making: the case of Denmark.
- Pilot projects for evidence-based policy-making: three pilot projects in the Rhine Basin.
- Re-framing of childcare in Germany and England: from a private responsibility to an economic necessity.