Vol. 6 Nbr. 3, September 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: family policies in the German-speaking countries reforms and explanations.
- Reconciliation of work and family life in Switzerland.
- The development of all-day schooling in Germany: how was it possible in this conservative welfare state?
- Between instrument tinkering and policy renewal: reforms of parental leave in Germany and Austria (1).
- The role of old ideas in the new German family policy agenda.
- Policy frames and coalition dynamics in the recent reforms of Swiss family policy.
- Sustainability in German family policy and politics.