Vol. 7 Nbr. 1, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: European labour market policies after the Lisbon process--results and consequences.
- The European Employment Strategy: assessing the status quo.
- What difference does it make? The outcome effects of the European Employment Strategy on the transition from education to work.
- Incoherent strategies - fragmented outcomes: raising women's employment rate in Germany.
- The transition from work to retirement.
- Transition from unemployment to work and the role of active labour market policies during the Lisbon Strategy period and the economic crisis.
- Non-standard employment in Europe: its development and consequences for the European Employment Strategy.
- Labour market politics through jurisprudence: the influence of the judgements of the European Court of Justice (Viking, Laval, Ruffert, Luxembourg) on labour market policies.