Vol. 7 Nbr. 2, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Governance of transport policy: introduction to the special issue.
- The field of transport policy: an initial approach.
- Governance failures in integrated transport policy - on the mismatch of 'co-opetition' in multi-level systems.
- The logic of access to European Commission expert groups: assessing the delay of the eCall project.
- Belief systems and the emergence of advocacy coalitions in nascent subsystems: a case study of the European GNSS program Galileo.