Vol. 9 Nbr. 2, June 2013
- Introduction: what is the role of voluntary approaches in German environmental policy--and why?
- From government towards governance? Exploring the role of soft policy instruments.
- The rise and fall of voluntary agreements in German environmental policy.
- Voluntary agreements: first choice or escape strategy?--Invasive alien species as a case.
- Patterns and explanations of corporate voluntary norm compliance: results from a structured focused comparison of German G500 in the Global Reporting Initiative.