Vol. 57 Nbr. 1, January - January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Multinationality and performance: a context-specific analysis for German firms.
- A cost-based explanation of gradual, regional internationalization of multinationals on social networking sites.
- Does board co-working experience influence directors' decisions toward internationalization?
- Ownership increase in international joint ventures: the within- and across-country flexibility perspective.
- Antecedents and outcomes of supplier innovativeness in international customer-supplier relationships: the role of knowledge distance.