Vol. 57 Nbr. 4, July 2017
- Transnationality and financial performance in the era of the global factory.
- Understanding 'misfits': Aspirations and systematic deviations from firm-specific optimal multinationality.
- Relationship with headquarters and divestments of foreign subsidiaries: The hysteresis perspective.
- The value-adding role of the corporate headquarters in innovation transfer processes: The issue of headquarters knowledge situation.
- SMEs, intellectual capital, and offshoring of service activities: An empirical investigation.
- Mapping the intellectual structure of research on 'Born Global' firms and INVs: A citation/co-citation analysis.