Vol. 57 Nbr. 5, September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- 30 years of research on entry mode and performance relationship: A meta-analytical review.
- Conformity or nonconformity in multinationality? Performance implications for the Italian ceramic tile manufacturers.
- Corporate reputation effects across nations: The impact of Country distances and firm-specific resources.
- Learning from political change and the development of MNCs' political capabilities: Evidence from the global mining industry.
- Corruption and private participation projects in Central and Eastern Europe.