Vol. 58 Nbr. 1, January 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Chinese Outward FDI as a Stimulus to Research in International Business.
- The Decision to Stay or Resign Following an Acquisition by a Chinese or Indian Company.
- Who Follows Whom? A Location Study of Chinese Private and State-Owned Companies in the European Union.
- How Do the Normativity of Headquarters and the Knowledge Autonomy of Subsidiaries Co-Evolve? Capability-Upgrading Processes of Chinese Subsidiaries in Belgium.
- Chinese Multinational Enterprises in Europe and Africa: How do They Perceive Political Risk?
- Market Entry Strategies and Performance of Chinese Firms in Germany: The Moderating Effect of Home Government Support.
- Spatial Dependence of the FDI Entry Mode Decision: Empirical Evidence From Emerging Market Enterprises.