Vol. 58 Nbr. 2, March 2018
- Internalisation Theory and Outward Direct Investment by Emerging Market Multinationals.
- Dynamic Capabilities of Multinational Enterprises: The Dominant Logics Behind Sensing, Seizing, and Transforming Matter!(RESEARCH ARTICLE)
- Interactions Among Factors Driving and Inhibiting the Early Internationalization of Small, Young Technology Enterprises.
- The Embedding of Transnational Entrepreneurs in Diaspora Networks: Leveraging the Assets of Foreignness.
- The Impact of Internationalization on Home Country Charitable Donation: Evidence from Chinese Firms.
- Economic Inequality, Cultural Orientation and Base-of-Pyramid Employee Performance at the MNC Subsidiary: A Multi-Case Investigation.
- Erratum to: 30 Years of Research on Entry Mode and Performance Relationship: A Meta-Analytical Review.
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad-hoc Reviewers.