Vol. 58 Nbr. 3, May 2018
- The Theory of International Business: The Role of Economic Models.
- Capital Structure of Foreign Direct Investments: A Transaction Cost Analysis.
- Global Mindset and Entry Mode Decisions: Moderating Roles of Managers' Decision-Making Style and Managerial Experience.
- Escape FDI and the Varieties of Capitalism: Why History Matters in International Business.
- Inertia and Managerial Intentionality: Extending the Uppsala Model.
- Drivers of Virtual Interfirm Integration and Its Impact on Performance in International Customer-Supplier Relationships.