Vol. 58 Nbr. 5, September 2018
- The Corporate Political Activity of MNCs: Taking Stock and Moving Forward.
- Investment Climate Constraints as Determinants of Political Tie Intensity in Emerging Countries: Evidence from Foreign Firms in Ghana.
- Feeling the Squeeze: Nonmarket Institutional Pressures and Firm Nonmarket Strategies.
- Regulator Vulnerabilities to Political Pressures and Political Tie Intensity: The Moderating Effects of Regulatory and Political Distance.
- Political Schemas and Corporate Political Activities During Foreign Market Entry: A Micro-process Perspective.
- The Effect of Corporate Political Activity on MNC Subsidiary Legitimacy: An Institutional Perspective.
- The Differential Effects of Minority State Ownership Types on the Internationalization of Emerging Market Multinationals from Democratic States.