Vol. 58 Nbr. 6, December 2018
- Offshoring Innovation to Emerging Countries: The Effects of IP Protection and Cultural Differences on Firms' Decision to Augment Versus Exploit Home-Base-Knowledge.
- Is the Strategic Asset Seeking Investment Proclivity of Chinese MNEs Different to that of Developed Market MNEs? A Comparative Analysis of Location Choice and Orientation.
- The Economies and Diseconomies of Industrial Clustering: Multinational Enterprises versus Uninational Enterprises.
- Industry Agglomeration, Sub-National Institutions and the Profitability of Foreign Subsidiaries.
- Antecedents and Innovation Performance Implications of MNC Political Ties in the Chinese Automotive Supply Chain.
- Correction to: The Effect of Corporate Political Activity on MNC Subsidiary Legitimacy: An Institutional Perspective.