Vol. 59 Nbr. 1, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad hoc Reviewers.
- Entry Mode Degree of Control, Firm Performance and Host Country Institutional Development: A Meta-Analysis.
- Formal and Informal Institutional Differences Between Home and Host Country and Location Choice: Evidence from the Spanish Hotel Industry.
- Ex-post Performance Implications of Divergence of Managers' Perceptions of 'Distance' From 'Reality' in International Business.
- What Fosters Individual-Level Absorptive Capacity in MNCs? An Extended Motivation--Ability--Opportunity Framework.
- Knowledge Connectivity in an Adverse Context: Global Value Chains and Pakistani Offshore Service Providers.
- Business and Socio-Political Interaction in International Service Projects: The Case of Brazil.
- Correction to: The Effect of Corporate Political Activity on MNC Subsidiary Legitimacy: An Institutional Perspective.