Vol. 59 Nbr. 2, April 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Relationship Development: A Micro-Foundation for the Internationalization Process of the Multinational Business Enterprise.
- The Attraction of FDI to Conflicted States: The Counter-Intuitive Case of US Oil and Gas.
- Revealing a Social Dimension of Internationalization: Transnational Board Interlocks as a Social-Based Proxy for the Degree of Internationalization of the Firm.
- A Leap of Faith? Managerial Religiosity And Market Entry Decisions.
- Institutional Factors and Earnings Management in the Asia-Pacific: Is IFRS Adoption Making a Difference?