Vol. 59 Nbr. 4, August 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Internationalization of Service Firms and Their Interactions with Socio-Political Actors.
- The Role of Non-market Strategies in Establishing Legitimacy: The Case of Service MNEs in Emerging Economies.
- How Home-Country Political Connections Influence the Internationalization of Service Firms.
- How Multinational Banks in India Gain Legitimacy: Organisational Practices and Resources Required for Implementation.
- The Effect of Institutional Capabilities on E-Business Firms' International Performance.
- Expectations for Help Within and Across the Formal Boundaries of Executives' Professional Advice Networks.
- '2R-Based View' on the Internationalization of Service MNEs from Emerging Economies: Evidence from China.