Vol. 59 Nbr. 5, October 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Unbalanced Institutions in Market Transition: How Do They Matter for Firm Strategic Choices and Performance in Emerging Economies?
- Antecedents of Inbound and Outbound M&A: Industry-Level Analysis from India.
- Individualism and Venture Capital: A Cross-Country Study.
- Networks' Impact on the Entrepreneurial Internationalization: A Literature Review and Research Agenda.
- How Inpatriates Internalize Corporate Values at Headquarters: The Role of Developmental Job Assignments and Psychosocial Mentoring.