Vol. 60 Nbr. 1, February 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- How Do Family SMEs Control Their Investments Abroad? The Role of Distance and Family Control.
- What is Offshoring Management Capability and How Do Organizations Develop It? A Study of Dutch IT Service Providers.
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad hoc Reviewers.
- Consumer Reshoring Sentiment and Animosity: Expanding Our Understanding of Market Responses to Reshoring.
- Nationalism at Work: Introducing the 'Nationality-Based Organizational Climate Inventory' and Assessing Its Impact on the Turnover Intention of Foreign Employees.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation in Multinational Corporations: Antecedents and Effects.