Vol. 62 Nbr. 4, August 2022
- Call for Papers: Focused Issue on "MNCs and Social Innovation in Emerging Markets".
- The Use of Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling and Complementary Methods in International Management Research.
- Business-Civil Society Collaborations in South Korea: A Multi-Stage Pattern Matching Study.
- The Development of Individual Ambidexterity Across Institutional Environments: Symmetric and Configurational Analyses.
- Speed of International Expansion: The Mediating Role of Network Resources Mobilisation.
- Integrated Generalized Structured Component Analysis: On the Use of Model Fit Criteria in International Management Research.
- Dynamic Capabilities, Internationalization and Growth of Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises: The Roles of Research and Development Intensity and Collaborative Intensity.