Vol. 63 No. 1, February 2023
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad hoc Reviewers.
- E-Commerce Policy and International Business.
- E-commerce Policy and the Global Economy: A Path to More Inclusive Development?
- E-commerce Policy Environment, Digital Platform, and Internationalization of Chinese New Ventures: The Moderating Effects of Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Platform-Based Internationalization of Smaller Firms: The Role of Government Policy.
- How Can SMEs Use Crowdfunding Platforms to Internationalize? The Role of Equity and Reward Crowdfunding.
- Reshaping Internationalization Strategy and Control for Global E-Commerce and Digital Transactions: A Hayekian Perspective.