Books and Journals
Quellen dieser Bibliothek
- Economy and Business (983)
- Public and Administrative Law (247)
- Criminal Law (38)
- Gabler Verlag (983)
- Southern Public Administration Education Foundation, Inc. (180)
- LLMC (67)
- Jurídica de las Americas (38)
- The Zone of Conformity: A Comparison of Private and State-Controlled Enterprises in M&As.
- Beauty in the Eyes of the Beholders: How Government- and Consumer-Based Country-of-Origin Advantages and Disadvantages Drive Host Country Investment Dynamics.
- Employer Attractiveness of EMNEs: The Role of CSR in Overcoming Country-of-Origin Image Constraints in Developed Host Countries.
- Cross-Border Dynamics of IP Modularity: International Patenting in LEDs and Lithium-Ion Secondary Battery Technology.
- Call for Papers: Focused Issue on 'MNCs and Social Innovation in Emerging Markets'.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Challenges of International Service Enterprises.
- Entry Mode Choice: A Meta-Analysis of Antecedents and Outcomes.
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad hoc Reviewers.
- E-Commerce Policy and International Business.
- E-commerce Policy and the Global Economy: A Path to More Inclusive Development?