Books and Journals
- Gabler Verlag (923)
- Southern Public Administration Education Foundation, Inc. (180)
- LLMC (67)
- Jurídica de las Americas (38)
- Emerging Market Multinational Family Business Groups and the Use of Family Managers in Foreign Subsidiaries.
- Entrepreneurs' Implicit and Explicit Achievement Motives and Their Early International Commitment.
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad hoc Reviewers.
- China's Rise, World Order, and the Implications for International Business.
- Strategic Decision Speed and International Performance: The Roles of Competitive Intensity, Resource Flexibility, and Structural Organicity.
- Information Asymmetry and Host Country Institutions in Cross-Border Acquisitions.
- International Collaboration and European Contributions to International Business Research.
- Chinese Service Multinationals: The Degree of Internationalization and Performance.
- R&D Intensity, Domestic Institutional Environment, and SMEs' OFDI in Emerging Markets.
- Sourcing Technological Knowledge Through Foreign Inward Licensing to Boost the Performance of Indian Firms: The Contingent Effects of Internal R&D and Business Group Affiliation.