Books and Journals
- Gabler Verlag (935)
- Southern Public Administration Education Foundation, Inc. (180)
- LLMC (67)
- Jurídica de las Americas (38)
- Achieving the Paradox of Concurrent Internationalization Speed: Internationalizing Rapidly in Both Breadth and Depth.
- Is Internationalization Beneficial to Innovation? Evidence from a Meta-analysis.
- Archetypes of Driver Combinations Leading to Foreign Market Exit: An Investigation into European Grocery Retailing.
- Endorsement of Global Product Brands by Global Corporate Brands--A Consumer Perspective Across Nations.
- De-internationalization: A Thematic Review and the Directions Forward.
- CEOs' International Work Experience and Compensation.
- Enhancing International Buyer-Seller Relationship Quality and Long-Term Orientation Using Emotional Intelligence: The Moderating Role of Foreign Culture.
- Is Chain Affiliation a Strategic Asset or Constraint in Emerging Economies? Competitive Strategies and Performance in the Russian Hotel Industry.
- Exploring the Role of Diversity Management During Early Internationalizing Firms' Internationalization Process.
- The Effects of Project Scale on FDI Location Choices: Evidence from Emerging Economies.