Books and Journals
- Gabler Verlag (927)
- Southern Public Administration Education Foundation, Inc. (180)
- LLMC (67)
- Jurídica de las Americas (38)
- Exploring the Role of Diversity Management During Early Internationalizing Firms' Internationalization Process.
- Strategic Response to Inward Foreign Direct Investment: A Study of Indian Family Firms.
- IPR Law Protection and Enforcement and the Effect on Horizontal Productivity Spillovers from Inward FDI to Domestic Firms: A Meta-analysis.
- The Effects of Project Scale on FDI Location Choices: Evidence from Emerging Economies.
- Emerging Market Multinational Family Business Groups and the Use of Family Managers in Foreign Subsidiaries.
- Entrepreneurs' Implicit and Explicit Achievement Motives and Their Early International Commitment.
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad hoc Reviewers.
- China's Rise, World Order, and the Implications for International Business.
- Strategic Decision Speed and International Performance: The Roles of Competitive Intensity, Resource Flexibility, and Structural Organicity.
- Information Asymmetry and Host Country Institutions in Cross-Border Acquisitions.