Bücher und Zeitschriften
- A Political Cycle of Regional FDI Spillovers in an Emerging Market: Evidence from China.
- Assessing the Role of Host Country Human Rights Protection on Multinational Enterprises' Choice of Investment Strategy.
- Toward Greater Understanding of the Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Orientation and International Performance.
- Chain of Blame: A Multi-country Study of Consumer Reactions Towards Supplier Hypocrisy in Global Supply Chains.
- A Cross-Cultural Examination of Person-Organization Fit: Is P-O Fit Congruent with or Contingent on Societal Values?
- What is Offshoring Management Capability and How Do Organizations Develop It? A Study of Dutch IT Service Providers.
- Consumer Reshoring Sentiment and Animosity: Expanding Our Understanding of Market Responses to Reshoring.
- Nationalism at Work: Introducing the 'Nationality-Based Organizational Climate Inventory' and Assessing Its Impact on the Turnover Intention of Foreign Employees.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation in Multinational Corporations: Antecedents and Effects.
- Acknowledgement to MIR Board Members and Ad hoc Reviewers.