Vol. 60 No. 2, April 2020
- A Political Cycle of Regional FDI Spillovers in an Emerging Market: Evidence from China.
- Assessing the Role of Host Country Human Rights Protection on Multinational Enterprises' Choice of Investment Strategy.
- Toward Greater Understanding of the Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Orientation and International Performance.
- Chain of Blame: A Multi-country Study of Consumer Reactions Towards Supplier Hypocrisy in Global Supply Chains.
- A Cross-Cultural Examination of Person-Organization Fit: Is P-O Fit Congruent with or Contingent on Societal Values?