Vol. 63 No. 4, August 2023
- 'Thinking About How We Think': Using Bourdieu's Epistemic Reflexivity to Reduce Bias in International Business Research.
- A Dynamic Model of Internationalization and Innovation in Emerging Market Enterprises: Knowledge Exploration, Transformation, and Exploitation.
- Returns to Internationalization: Business Group-Affiliated Firms vs Standalone Firms.
- Pre-Liberalization Foundations and the FDI-Based Internationalization of SMEs from Emerging Markets.
- Anywhere in the World? The Internationalization of Small Entrepreneurial Ventures using a Social Media Platform.