Vol. 60 No. 3, June 2020
- Foreign Direct Investment to Africa: Is There a Colonial Legacy?
- Strategic Decision-Making in a Global Context: The Comprehension Effect of Foreign Language Use on Cooperation.
- Ambidextrous Knowledge Sharing within R&D Teams and Multinational Enterprise Performance: The Moderating Effects of Cultural Distance in Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Services in International Business Studies: A Replication and Extension of Merchant and Gaur (2008).
- How a Flexible Matrix Structure Could Create Ambidexterity at the Macro Level of Large, Complex Organizations Like MNCs.