Vol. 63 No. 3, June 2023
- Too Far East is West: CEO Overconfidence Influences Firm Internationalization in Emerging Economies.
- How to Synergize Different Institutional Logics of Firms in Cross-border Acquisitions: A Matching Theory Perspective.
- Organizational Influences and Performance Impact of Cross-Border E-Commerce Barriers: The Moderating Role of Home Country Digital Infrastructure and Foreign Market Internet Penetration.
- The Interplay of Conflicting and Complementing Institutional Logics in Sustainability Practices.
- Towards a Richer Understanding of Language and Identity in the MNC: Constructing Cosmopolitan Identities Through "English".
- Corporate Social Responsibility Challenges of International Service Enterprises.