Vol. 59 Nbr. 3, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Why We Should Stop Using the Kogut and Singh Index.
- Age Matters: The Contingency of Economic Distance and Economic Freedom in Emerging Market Firm's Cross-Border M&A Performance.
- How Do International Joint Ventures Build Legitimacy Effectively in Emerging Economies? CSR, Political Ties, or Both?
- Export Performance in SMEs:The Importance of External Knowledge Search Strategies and Absorptive Capacity.
- Knowledge Acquisition in International Strategic Alliances: The Role of Knowledge Ambiguity.
- Why Poor Performance is Not Enough for a Foreign Exit: The Importance of Innovation Capability and International Experience.