Vol. 59 No. 6, December 2019
- International Dispersion and Profitability: An Institution-Based Approach.
- CEO Narcissism and Internationalization by Indian Firms.
- Do Management Innovations of Indigenous Firms Benefit from Managerial Spillovers from Multinational Enterprises?.
- Processes Underlying MNE Subsidiary Absorptive Capacity: Evidence from Emerging Markets.
- Mimicry, Knowledge Spillover and Expatriate Assignment Strategy in Overseas Subsidiaries.
- Cross-Border Communication and Private Participation Projects: The Role of Genealogical Language Distance.