Vol. 57 Nbr. 2, March - March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Internationalization speed and firm performance: A study of the market-seeking expansion of retail MNEs.
- Institutional distance and foreign subsidiary performance in emerging markets: Moderating effects of ownership strategy and host-country experience.
- Experience, equity and foreign investment risk: a PIC perspective.
- Polarizing effects of early exporting on exit.
- Career anchors and cross-cultural adjustment among expatriates in a non-profit organization.
- Erratum to: Environmental orientation of exporting SMEs from an emerging economy: Its antecedents and consequences.