Vol. 3 Nbr. 3, September - September 2006
- Introduction: think tanks in Austria, Switzerland and Germany - a recalibration of corporatist policy making?
- Governing by commission: a way to more effective governance or a loss of democratic accountability?
- The development and significance of think tanks in Germany.
- U.S. and German think tanks in comparative perspective.
- Generating legitimacy for labor market and welfare state reform-the role of policy advice in Germany, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
- Switzerland: think tanks and vested interests in Swiss policy making.
- The long shadow of corporatism: scope and limits of think tank activities in Austria.