Vol. 9 Nbr. 1, March - March 2013
- Introduction to the special issue: informality matters. Perspectives for studies on political communication.
- Informal political communication cultures: characteristics, causes, effects.
- Does informality matter in German local policy making?
- Communication within the Transport Policy. Media and informal political communication--a case study.
- The regulatory use of credit ratings in Germany and the US: a resource dependence view on the transfer of (quasi-)regulatory authority.